Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures!

The last couple days I've been anxiously checking my facebook and email hoping for a glimpse of the pictures of the photo shoot, and much to my delight... this morning I received the link! The pictures are perfect, and Lily looks just like a doll! Here is my favorite picture:


If you would like to see more of the pictures, click here. There may be more added in the coming weeks, so check back again!

It was so nice to receive the pictures today since today Lily is 3 months old. I can't believe it has been 3 months already since the stormy night that Lily came charging (literally) into this world. I can't believe how big she is and how many things she is trying to do. She doesn't like to lay down much... she needs to be sitting up or standing so she can see everything that is going on. I think she will be up and moving around early because you can tell that she wants SO badly to be up and moving around with everyone. I am waiting for the day that she is getting ticked off during tummy time and she rolls over. I know she'll be thrilled to have moved somehow, and will start rolling around like crazy. She is talking all the time. She coo's, giggles, goo's, sigh's, and every now and then lets a loud screech out to make sure that we are fully paying attention to her. She's got quite a personality on her. She is definitely going to be something beyond special.

Happy 3rd month Lilypie <3 Daddy, Mommy, and Janko love you so so SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!