Monday, September 13, 2010

And so we begin....

Today I decided to finally start blogging again. I always have so much in my mind that I would like to say, so I decided that this is probably the best way to get it all out there =)

We've had the Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus going around our house the last couple days. Lily came down with it a couple days ago, and now it seems that I am coming down with it (or at least that is my guess to why my throat is nasty looking and my body feels dead). It is times like these that I really think that moms should not be able to get sick... especially ones that stay at home with their children! You get sick, then your child(ren) get sick, then the husband gets sick (and complains the whole time on how horrible he feels and that you have no idea how bad it is lol)... and the whole time everyone gets to have some R&R while you have to keep working. Life never stops for a SAHM. I love being a SAHM and taking care of my family, but it is days like these that I wish for just one day of relaxation. Maybe that could be my husband's birthday gift to me =D simple and easy, and best of all... FREE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!